1. Bro looks (and sounds) good on him:
Peter Prentice: Child of A-Bro-Ham.
4. And his fashion is on point as well. From his argyle sweaters…
…to his sweater-blazer combos, he always looks preppy and ~fresh.~
5. And let’s not forget that he can pull of a tiara when he has to.
Lauren, do you even KNOW what you’re missing?
6. His rating system for girls is clearly A+…
9. He is always looking out for his bbs.
10. His relationship with Mindy is really adorable.
Mindy started out hating the dude (understandably), but now their “sometimes hate ya but really love ya” thing is so presh.
11. And he’s always helping Mindy out with relationship stuff. Like giving her encouragement to take initiative with guys…
12. …and defending her when that relationship goes very, very wrong.
13. Or fake flirting with her to make Danny jeal.
*2 seconds later: chair collapse.*
14. Food is one of his main loves and simultaneously, his weakness.
15. He is completely self-aware.
Mmm…kinda. But you’re really hilarious, have excellent bedside manner, and are a pretty good friend, so it’s ok.
16. His flirting game via text is STRONG.
“Are you kidding me? A winky face? That’s like emoji porn.”
17. He has this whole honesty thing down pat, sometimes to the point of TMI.
18. In need of a confidence boost? Peter’s gotchu.
“Or at least someone fun…probably gay.”
19. In fact, he gives fantastic lil pep talks both to himself…
Oh dear god.
…and other people (especially concerning matters of the heart).
20. And he figured out Mindy and Danny because he knows his peeps so well.
<a class="pin sub-buzz-pinterest-share bf_dom"
The post Community Post: 26 Reasons “The Mindy Project’s” Peter Prentice Is Basically Perfect appeared first on Pets Guide To Everything.